The hula hoop is not only convenient for exercise, but also exercises the strength of the waist and abdomen, can achieve the effect of weight loss very well, and is deeply loved by the majority of female friends. The following will focus on the promotion of hula hoop for weight loss.
The role of hula hoop for weight loss
1. Effectively exercise deep muscles, easy to cultivate physique easy to lose weight
When the body rotates the hula hoop, the psoas major muscle is used as the point of force, which drives the back muscles and abdominal muscles to exert force together, fully mobilizing the surrounding deep muscles. If it is a hula hoop dedicated for weight loss, the weight will also increase. The difference is that while rotating at a high speed, the load on the body is also lighter, which improves the body's metabolism and makes the physique gradually become lean.
2. Remarkable massage effect
The hula hoop rotates around the waist and abdomen, which has a massage effect on the waist and abdomen, which can stimulate the peristalsis of the intestines, thereby solving the problem of constipation.
3. Adjust the structure of the pelvis
After some women have undergone childbirth, their physical condition has changed, especially the pelvis is loose, the abdomen fat accumulates, and they look bloated and decadent. In this case, using the hula hoop to lose weight and shaking the waist back and forth can exercise the waist muscles that support the pelvis and gradually adjust the deformed pelvis. If you keep practicing for a period of time, the pelvis and back will become firmer.
4. Burn fat quickly
When you rotate the hula hoop, with rhythmic breathing, you can consume 100 calories in about 10 minutes. If you stick to it for more than 20 minutes, the effect of burning fat is better.
Exercise with a hula hoop still requires certain skills. Some girls think that the heavier the hula hoop, the better the weight loss effect, but this is actually incorrect. The hula hoop is too heavy and requires a lot of effort to operate when rotating. Get up, under long-term exercise, heavy weight will impact the internal organs of the abdomen and back, which may damage the body.
The correct way to turn hula hoop
Method 1: Exercise three times a week, each exercise time is more than 30 minutes
Turning the hula hoop is not big from the point of view of the amount of exercise, so it takes a certain amount of time to achieve the effect of weight loss. Generally speaking, it takes at least half an hour. Within ten minutes, it can only be regarded as a warm-up state, only 30 per rotation If you insist on three times a week for more than minutes, you can achieve the goal of burning fat and burning calories.
Method 2: Choose a hula hoop with a moderate weight
As mentioned earlier, the idea that the heavier the hula hoop is better for weight loss is wrong. For girls with weaker physique and petite stature, when using a heavier hula hoop, it will cost a lot to turn at the beginning. His strength becomes a kind of strenuous exercise. If you exercise for a short period of time, this short-lived strenuous exercise becomes an anaerobic exercise. In addition to making you feel sore throughout your body, there is almost no weight loss effect. It may also cause internal organ injuries due to the impact of the hula hoop. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a hula hoop with an appropriate weight.
Method 3: Choose hula hoop weight loss method according to your actual situation
Although hula hoop helps to lose weight, it is not suitable for all people . Rotating the hula hoop mainly depends on the strength of the waist, and it takes a long time. If you have lumbar muscle strain or spinal damage, or the elderly with osteoporosis, it is not recommended to do this exercise, so as to avoid unnecessary damage. At the same time, although the exercise intensity of turning the hula hoop is not strong, do as much preparation exercises as possible before turning, move the joints and muscles of the neck, waist, and legs to avoid cramps and qi problems during exercise.
Not suitable for the crowd
Exercise intensity and adapt to the crowd: waist rotation exercises are moderate exercise intensity. Adolescents, those with poor waist and abdominal muscle strength, middle-aged people with fat body, young men and women with a lot of waist fat accumulation, and those with a larger proportion of waist circumference measured by physical fitness. Children and the elderly should be cautious. It is contraindicated for patients with lumbar hyperostosis and lumbar disc herniation. It is not suitable for patients with hypertension and heart disease.
Because shaking the hula hoop mainly relies on the waist, it fully exercises the psoas, abdominal muscles, and lateral psoas muscles, and insisting on exercise can achieve the effect of tightening the waist. However, it should be reminded that people with lumbar muscle strain, spine injuries, osteoporosis patients and the elderly are not suitable for this exercise. In addition, before shaking the hula hoop, you should do some stretching exercises to stretch the ligaments to avoid sprains. Exercise is not a matter of a day or two, and obesity is not caused by a day or two. No matter what kind of exercise you are engaged in, remember to grasp one principle: long and continuous, a little breathless but not too panting. I believe that soon you will be a member of the slender family.
Hula Hoop Aerobics
Rear rudder style-main target: upper arm of the arm, both sides of the waist and back
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock behind you. Hold the hula hoop and keep it 30 cm away from your body. Inhale and hold your chest up and try to pinch your shoulder blades.
2. Turn the hula hoop clockwise until the left hand is directly above the head and the right hand is behind the hip. Hold for 10 seconds, breathe slowly and deeply, and feel the muscles stretch.
3. Return to the initial position and turn the hula hoop counterclockwise until the right hand is placed directly above the head and the left hand is placed behind the hip. Hold for 10 seconds, breathe slowly and deeply, and then return to the original state.
Bend forward-main target: back, arms and shoulders
1. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, hold the hula hoop with both hands at 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock respectively, and place them in front of your feet. Sit with knees bent and hips down, and stop about 1 meter above the ground. Use the hula hoop to support your body, as shown in the figure, straighten your arms forward, and feel stretched shoulders.
2. Continue to stretch your body forward until your abdomen is close to your thighs, and then stretch your arms forward as best you can, feeling that the spine and back are slowly lengthening. At the same time, take a deep breath, relax your neck, and keep your head down. After holding for 10 seconds, slowly stand upright.
Stand upright and twist the waist-main targets: abdomen, shoulders and back
1. Let the hula hoop rotate around the waist, either left or right.
2. Turn slowly at the beginning to find a rhythm.
3. Next put your hands on your head (this action can keep your body stable).
4. Stop after rotating for 3 minutes, and then rotate in the opposite direction for 3 minutes.
Post time: May-17-2021