There are many ways to exercise. Running and gymnasium are good choices. Today we are going to talk about how to use latex tube band to exercise. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Both hands high latex tube band bending, this movement allows you to do bending while lifting the arm, so that your brachial muscles can get more effective exercise. Starting posture: hang two handles on the high pulley on both sides, stand in the middle, hold one pulley with each hand, palm upward, arms extending to both sides of pulley and parallel to the ground. Action: bend the elbows, pull the handles on both sides to your head in a smooth motion, keep the upper arms stable, and the palms upward; when the biceps contract to the maximum, try to pull to the middle. Then slowly return to the starting position. Add: you can also put a 90 degree straight chair between the two pulleys to complete the exercise in a sitting position.
2. Standing hands latex tube band bending, this is the most basic bending movement, but also the most effective way of exercise. It is much easier to adjust the weight of the thruster with the iron bolt than to adjust the weight of the barbell or dumbbell continuously. This can save the interval time and make the exercise more compact and effective. Start position: choose a medium length horizontal bar, preferably the kind that can be rotated, hanging on the low pull pulley. Stand facing the pulley with knees slightly bent and lower back slightly bent. Hold the horizontal bar with palms of both hands upward, and the holding distance is the same width as the shoulder.
3. Standing one hand latex tube band bending, one hand exercise can make the effect more concentrated, at the same time can also give you the opportunity to use the palm movement (palm inward to palm upward), to fully stimulate the biceps brachii. Start position: hang a single pull handle on a low pulley. Reach forward with one arm and hold the handle, slightly leaning to the side of the axis, so that the arm you want to exercise is close to the thruster. Action: bend the elbow joint (keep the shoulder stable), pull up the handle and turn over the wrist smoothly; when pulling to the highest point, the palm is up. Then reverse to the start position. The two arms alternate.
4. Maintain muscle tension at the end, which is not possible in free weight lifting. Starting position: put the armrest in front of the latex tube band, so that when you sit on the stool, you will face the latex tube band. Hang a straight or curved bar with a rotatable sleeve on the low pulley. Put the upper arm on the cushion of the armrest. Action: keep your upper arms and elbows still, bend your arms and lift the bar to the highest point. Pause at the highest point for a moment, then slowly lower the bar to the starting position.
5. This unusual but extremely effective movement can make your lower back in a relaxed state. At the same time, it can help you avoid the mistakes of exerting force by momentum and body swing, and make the elbow flexion muscles play to the extreme. Starting position: place a bench perpendicular to the thruster, and hang a short bar (preferably with a rotatable coat) on the high pulley. Lie on your back on the bench with your head close to the thruster. Extend your arms vertically to your body and hold the bar with both hands as wide as one hand. Action: keep your upper arm steady, bend your elbow gently, and pull the bar toward your forehead. When the biceps contract to the maximum, still pull down as far as possible, and then slowly return to the starting position.
6. Supine latex tube band bending, in this sport, it is difficult to use other parts of the movement to opportunistic. You can try to change the grip distance to achieve the best effect. Starting position: choose a medium length horizontal bar (preferably with a rotatable coat) and hang it on the low pulley. Lie on your back with arms straight, hands on the bar, knees bent, feet on the base of the thruster. Put your hands on your thighs, palms up, and the ropes pass between your legs (but don't touch them). Action: keep your upper arms on both sides of your body, keep your shoulders close to the ground, bend your elbows, and pull the bar up to the top of your shoulders with biceps force. Keep your lower back bent naturally while you return to the starting position.
Post time: Apr-20-2021